ARTS 230 - Watercolor Painting
2 Credit: (0 lecture, 2 lab, 0 clinical) 2 Contact Hours:
This course includes basic instruction in color mixing and the techniques of painting with watercolor.
OFFERED: spring semesters
Course Goals/ Objectives/ Competencies:
Goal 1: Examine the history of watercolor paint
- Examine cultures that used watercolor paints.
- Explain the historical uses of watercolor paints.
- Examine influential artists in the watercolor medium.
Goal 2: Demonstrate watercolor painting.
- Demonstrate mixing colors.
- Demonstrate the application of colors.
- Apply shading.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)