This program leads to an associate of applied science degree with an emphasis in management and provides the skills necessary for an entry-level job in the fields of business management and supervision. A counselor should be consulted if the student plans to transfer to a four-year institution.
Upon completion of this program [CIP: 52.0201], graduates should be able to:
- demonstrate basic accounting principles.
- demonstrate the principles of customer relations.
- explain the basic concepts of management.
- explain legal issues in business.
- demonstrate computer skills used in business.
- explain basic economic concepts.
- demonstrate effective business communication skills.
Prerequisite courses may apply to this program. A minimum of 60 unduplicated credits (100 level or higher) are required for all associate degree programs.
Completion Time: 6 semesters
Academic Advising: You should meet with an academic counselor prior to registering for classes.