CMIS 280 - Microsoft Publisher II
2 Credit: (0 lecture, 2 open-lab, 0 clinical) 2 Contact Hours: [Pre- or co-requisite: CMIS 176 ]
This course provides experience using intermediate features of Microsoft Publisher to perform desktop publishing.
OFFERED: every semester
Course Goals/ Objectives/ Competencies:
Goal 1: Create a custom publication from scratch.
- Format a publication using graphics, building blocks, text effects, and shapes.
- Apply customized sizes, schemes, and building blocks.
- Create a custom table.
Goal 2: Produce business publications.
- Create letterheads, envelopes, and business cards.
- Apply advanced formatting to business publications.
Goal 3: Construct an interactive website.
- Format webpages.
- Manage web graphics.
- Publish a website.
Goal 4: Manage sharing and distribution of publications.
- Create hyperlinks and hotspots.
- Publish documents electronically.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)