CMIS 102 - Introduction to Windows
1 Credit: (0 lecture, 1 open-lab, 0 clinical) 1 Contact Hours:
This course teaches students the fundamentals and skills necessary to adequately use the Microsoft Windows operating system.
OFFERED: every semester
Course Goals/ Objectives/ Competencies:
Goal 1: Manage libraries, folders, and files.
- Create, name, save, copy, move, rename, and delete files and folders.
- Navigate the computer locations using File Explorer.
- Search computer for files, folders, and programs.
Goal 2: Customize the Windows environment.
- Personalize the windows environment.
- Organize the Windows environment.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)