This program leads to an associate of applied science degree with an emphasis in marketing and provides the skills necessary for an entry-level job in the field of business marketing. A counselor should be consulted if the student plans to transfer to a four-year institution.
Upon completion of this program [CIP: 52.1401], graduates should be able to:
- demonstrate basic accounting principles.
- demonstrate the principles of customer relations.
- demonstrate basic computer skills.
- explain the basic concepts of management.
- explain legal issues in business.
- explain economic concepts.
- demonstrate the marketing process.
Prerequisite courses may apply to this program. A minimum of 60 unduplicated credits (100 level or higher) are required for all associate degree programs.
Completion Time: 6 semesters
Academic Advising: You should meet with an academic counselor prior to registering for classes.