The Computer Network Administration program is designed for those who want to provide technical assistance for computer systems and users. This program provides instruction in both business and technology, and can lead to industry certifications from CompTIA, and Microsoft. Students must pass the CompTIA’s A+, Network+, and CCNA to graduate from the program.
Upon completion of this program [CIP: 11.0901], graduates should be able to:
- configure computer networks.
- create well designed computer programs.
- administer Windows Client.
- configure Windows Server.
- plan and implment appropriate network security measures.
- demonstrate working knowledge of UNIX operating system.
Prerequisite courses may apply to this program. A minimum of 60 unduplicated credits (100 level or higher) are required for all associate degree programs.
Completion Time: 6 semesters
Academic Advising: You should meet with an academic counselor prior to registering for classes.